Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jerusalem is a happening city.

 Every night I try to find a different concert, bar, restaurant, or event. Talpiot has a great music scene, with a venue called The Yellow Submarine. The Yellow Submarine is about a five minute walk from my apartment, and is tucked away behind a Super Sal. I saw an Indie band called Umlala there. They were very funky, and we all had a great time dancing. I also went to a rock and sports bar called Blaze, where 40-50 year olds come to hang out, watch sports, and listen to some pretty bad music. Last night I went to a musical open mic night at a comedy club called Off The Wall, where a few year coursers were performing. My roommate Caleb is a rapper from North Carolina, so I beat boxed for one of his songs. Year Course is a lot of fun!


          The opening band for Umlala at the Yellow Submarine                             

The Only good musician of the all dad band was the key board player who also played everything

The bassist of this band looked like a mix between David Micley and Shlomi.

Ceiling of Blaze sports bar.

   My Friend Caleb at the open mic night.  

Jacob, Danny, and I enjoying the show. Don't worry mom, they made us buy atleast one drink to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment